Summary of Trust Meetings
As Trustees, we are absolutely committed to keeping our members informed. However, we are also tasked with finding a balance between communicating the business of the Trust and maintaining the confidentiality of commercially sensitive information and employment matters.
The Trustees have discussed this balance and agreed that a fair and reasonable approach is to publish a summary of each Trust meeting as soon as practicable after each meeting and as processes allow.
Our Trust meetings typically follow a standard format:
- Meeting Formalities (Mihimihi/Karakia, Present/Apologies, Interests and Disclosures)
- Circular Motions for Approval
- Confirmation of Minutes of the Previous Trust Hui
- Organisational Management
- Financial Operation
- Commercial Operation
- Our People / Our Culture & Language
- Our Environment
- General Business & Updates
After each meeting, we will post a summary of key points. A summary of the Trust meetings since the AGM in February can be found below.
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi, engari taku toa he toa takitini – Our strength is in unity