Applications for the 2023 Rangitāne General Scholarship round open on Tuesday, 1 November 2022.
The strategic direction of Te Rūnanga a Rangitāne o Wairau Trust is based on four key areas for academic research, scholarship, and internship for tertiary level students for 2023.
- Ahurea (Māori Language and Culture)
- Te Taiao (Fisheries and Resource Management / Environmental Science)
- Hauora (Health and Wellbeing)
- Hangarau Whakaaturanga Me Ngā Hangarau Whakawhitiwhiti Whakaaro (Information and Communication Technology)
Priority is given to applicants studying any of the four key areas.
Applicants are required to provide:
- Rangitāne o Wairau membership registration number
- Completed application form
- Proof of bank account details
- Photograph of yourself only that may be used for marketing purposes
- Details of official course enrolment for 2023 and expenses anticipated
- A copy of your 2022 or most recent course results
Applications close at 4pm on 28 February 2023 and may be submitted by post to:
Mātauranga, Te Rūnanga a Rangitāne o Wairau Trust, PO Box 883, Blenheim 7240.
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org