Rangitāne General Scholarships
The strategic direction of Te Rūnanga a Rangitāne o Wairau Trust is based on four key priority areas for academic research, scholarship, and internship for tertiary level students for 2019.
- Ahurea (Māori Language and Culture)
- Te Taiao (Fisheries and Resource Management / Environmental Science)
- Hauora (Health and Wellbeing)
- Hangarau Whakaaturanga Me Ngā Hangarau Whakawhitiwhiti Whakaaro (Information and Communication Technology)
Priority is given to applicants studying any of the four key priority areas.
Applicants must provide:
- Rangitāne o Wairau membership registration number
- Completed application form
- Passport sized photo with name on reverse
- Detail of course enrolment and anticipated expenses for 2019
- 2018 or most recent course results
Applications close at 4:00pm on 28 February 2019.
Completed applications must be submitted by post or email to:
Mātauranga, Te Rūnanga a Rangitāne o Wairau, PO Box 883, Blenheim 7240
or email: email@example.com