Rangitāne General Scholarships 2018
The Rangitāne General Scholarship is open to all full-time and part-time students who are:
- Entering freshmen
- Transfer students
- Returning or continuing students
- Undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students
Note that conditions apply if you are a part-time student.
Students must also provide:
- Rangitāne o Wairau membership registration number
- Completed application form which includes an essay
- Passport sized photo that may be used for publications
- Copy of official course enrolment and anticipated expenses for 2018
- Most recent course results
Over 20 scholarships are awarded each year through the Rangitāne General Scholarships Application.
You must submit this application every year to be considered for an award.
Applications close at 4:00pm on 2 February 2018.
Completed applications must be submitted by post or email to:
Mātauranga, Te Rūnanga a Rangitāne o Wairau, PO Box 883, Blenheim 7201 or email: email@example.com