Kaikōkiri Whakahaere | Administration Coordinator
Job Location: Marlborough / Blenheim / New Zealand
Job Type: Permanent
Work Type: Full Time
Category: Office & Administration
- Varied Position
- Frontline Duties
- Small Team Environment
Te Rūnanga a Rangitāne o Wairau works on behalf of their people to promote, develop, maintain, protect and administer all things pertaining to Rangitāne mana derived from the settlement of its treaty claims, for current and future generations.
We are seeking a versatile and skilled Kaikōkiri Whakahaere (Administration Coordinator) to carry out a range of frontline and administrative duties. This position would suit an approachable, flexible and adaptable person. Your day will be varied from meeting and greeting manuhiri and whānau to supporting the office team with key projects, communications and coordination of hui.
Primarily you will be responsible for:
- Reception as the first point of contact for all enquiries to the rūnanga office.
- Coordination of correspondence.
- Hui arrangements, including kai, bookings and travel arrangements.
- Undertaking and coordinating rūnanga processes, filing systems, supplies and inventory.
- Liaison with whānau, customers, suppliers and staff.
- Administrative support to the General Manager and office team with a range of duties.
You will be naturally supportive and adaptable, contributing to a small team environment. You will actively pursue learning opportunities to increase your competence in tikanga and te reo Māori. Your prior office, administrative and technical experience will support the wider day-to-day operations of the Rangitāne Group.
If you are a motivated, organised and confident individual seeking a fulfilling role, apply today.
For confidential enquiries, please contact Sacha MacDonald 027 386 9288 or Chan Collin 027 540 1027 or alternatively you may apply online submitting with your cover letter and resume. All enquiries and applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Applications close: 8 September 2022 | Apply here